- Listen to the songs below and choose the one you like best.
- Decode the notes into solfege: do, re, mi, etc. as you listen to it several times.
- Click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the noteflight example to begin notating your own version.
- Remember to SHARE your version so Mr. Strick can make COMMENTS on your score.
- If you finish early, try notating a harder song.
What works for you? What is difficult? Post your comments to this blog to help or get help from Mr. Strick and other students!
Do your best!
P.S. Remember to choose "ANYONE CAN VIEW AND COMMENT ON THIS SCORE" under the "sharing" tab.