I have listened to many of your ideas about how we can decide on a seating chart for OUR orchestra. Remember that everything we do is in the best interest of our group. Below are some ideas I heard from you and some of my own ideas.
- Election to determine a principal player and assistant principal in each section
- Students will choose either 1.) their stand partner or 2.) their seat
- Shortest people in the front, tallest in the back
- Random assignment of seats
- Let Mr. Strick choose everything
See you at school,