Your child is not registered until you read, complete, and submit the form below.
- All musicians enrolled in Avon Strings must attend their school’s concert (Winter & Spring Concerts).
- Concert attire for the spring performance includes a white dress shirt with black pants or a black skirt and black dress shoes. Please be sure your child has the required concert clothing.
- Groups and schedules will be posted on the RBS Strings website (www.avonstrings.weebly.com) once registration has closed.
- Lessons start during the week of September 18th.
- It is imperative that students are prepared and attend every lesson and rehearsal throughout the school year. Students will need to deliver their instrument (and shoulder rest for violin/viola) to the school by September 12th.
- Practice sheets are given to students on a weekly basis in order to reinforce the curriculum learned in school and to inform parents on what is expected on a weekly basis.
By clicking the button above, I acknowledge that I have read the requirements at the top of this page and the registration information provided on this website.